Sunday, March 9, 2008

Update on the exciting life of Stevo and Johns



Holler out to all our peeps! We are doing the usual. We went to Utah last week with the intention of playing all week in the snow. Ya know, the whole snowmobiling, snowboarding, sledding stuff. And instead Johnson spent the whole week on my parents couch with the fab flu that everyone is passing around in Utah. Which in turn meant I spent the week at work being a nurse. And Eric was my worst patient yet! Just kidding (incase Johnson actually reads this which is highly unlikely). He is slowly recovering back here in sunny San Diego.
The weather has been great since we got back to Cali. I am so excited for Summer. Hopefully all of our friends and family will come visit (hint, hint).
Aja is 13 months now and getting cuter every day. Besides the loud, ear drum blowing scream she does when she feels the need. She is not walking yet, we have been trying to help her but she is just not interested. She finally has enough hair to pull back. It sticks straight up on the top of her head. Someone in my ward told me she looks like a "Who" from Whoville. I wondered what they were talking about until I saw the trailer for the new Dr. Suess movie coming out. And there is no denying that there is a very similar resemblance. Well at least with the hair-do.
Eric finally has weekends off at work. We actually have a life on the weekends. Well as much as having a child allows. It has been so fun. He has Fridays and Saturdays off now, and then in a month his employer is switching his days off to Saturday and Sunday. SWEET! Not to bad for the new guy!
And just in case any of you are fans, LOST has been awesome this season. It is my favorite one so far.

4 comments:

Diana said...

YEAH...a new post! You remembered how to do it! I was SHOCKED when I clicked on yours...expecting to see the same cute picture of Johnson and Aja, but then a new read! I love it! When are you returning to Utah? I loved your writing. You and Johnson have such a way of putting your personality into your writing! Love you guys. We will come back and visit! Especially if you have a new place to crash. Love you!

Diana said...

YES, Stevo...I am SOOOO very proud of you! Well done!

The Airharts said...

I am so impressed. I thought for sure I wouldnt see am update for years, especially because you neither of you even knew your blog adress last week when I asked you for it.that sucks your trip home wasnt very good-and I think all husbands are the worst patients! So whinny when their sick!

HappyHodges said...

Wow! Hey guys, its Mindy (Gaffney) from Utah State! I was so excited to run into your blog! And so happy to see that your adorable daughter looks like her mom! he he Just kidding!
www.happyhodges.blogspot.com