Thursday, October 9, 2008

Duck pond

We found a duck pond by our house this week.  Ya, we have only lived here for a year and a half.  I tried to teach Aja how to feed the ducks bread, but every time I would give her a piece she would eat it.  We will have to work on the sharing concept.  Every time the ducks would quack, she would quack right along with them.  It was cute!  The Miramar Air Show was going on the same time we were there.  So between the jets and airplanes flying overhead and the ducks she was pretty entertained.  
I am happy the Air Show is finally done.  We live about a block from the Miramar base, so we got to hear them practicing every day for a week.  And those jets are not very quiet.  They scared the crap out of Aja a couple of times when we were outside.







4 comments:

Diana said...

You are so lucky to be having two darling little girls. I can't get over her sweet little face. Nice work! I love ya. Di

The Airharts said...

Man she is changing so much-she really is looking so big these days-love the edits!

HappyHodges said...

Hey Johnsons! That last pic of Aja is so stinkin adorable.. love it! Looks like you are doing well, and congrats on the 2nd girl. you are half way there! Ours should be here any day now!

Tracy said...

What can I say, I will definetly have the cutest little daughter in law ever. You are becoming such a good photog!
Also I love that Aja is conveniently placed in front of your belly so I can't see anything, I am still requesting you keep us all up to date on the tiny belly of yours!
Love you four! Miss you tons!