Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Dress

Merry Christmas to all!  I am so excited for this upcoming holiday.  I get to go home and see family and Eric finally gets to take a vacation.  This is Aja's Christmas dress and she wore it to church the other day.  I thought she looked so pretty I had to take a few pictures.  She looks like such a big girl in these pictures.  She definitely is not my baby anymore.  I shouldn't dwell on it for too long, I will have a new baby in less than 2 months.  WOW!  Way to many diaper changes and sleepless nights coming my way.  What more could a girl want for Christmas?  I hope everyone has a great end of the year!!!


3 comments:

Diana said...

She is getting so big! Ange's boys just had their 2 year old birthday yesterday. I can't handle that all our babies are no longer the little ones. Bring on the new crew of kiddos! Aja looks darling in that Christmas dress. I love pretty Christmas dresses. This year, Alayna has to wear the same ones from last year...but next year she will get a new one!

Kristy said...

She is soo cute! I can't believe how big she is! Can't wait to see how cute your next one is too!

Amelia said...

It was so good to see you at Grandpa's house. Aja is a doll and my girls love seeing pictures of her. My blog is amelialearning.blogspot.com. You'll find Brig and Jessie's there too!