Monday, March 2, 2009

1 month old!

My beautiful new babe is now a month old.  She is starting to lose some of her hair and is getting that "old man" baby look. But she is still my pretty little bundle of joy.  I have loved having her new sweet, little, innocent spirit in our home.  There is nothing like a newborn to remind you of the important things in life....such as eating and sleeping, ha ha.  I am just kidding!  Every time I look at her it reminds me of the reason I chose to be a mom and encourages me to keep trying to do a better job all the time.





I put some pics of Aja down below so I could compare if the 2 girls look alike.  I was so sure they looked identical but now looking at pictures I think they definitely have their own look.  I still think they look more alike than I expected though.  You will have to tell me what you think.





2 comments:

MBurt said...

Sisters, but not twins. Lots of similarities.

Elisa said...

I don't know they look like twins to me. That's fun to at least look like sisters...unlike my girls.