Thursday, September 4, 2008

Partey in Utah-as usual!!!

This is a pic of me and my Mom at Firehouse eating lunch, yummm.
Hez's baby, her name is Alison.  I am still surprised by this full head of dark hair.  And it sticks straight up in the back.  I loved it!
Aja being pleasant, she has definitely gotten more of an independent attitude.  But considering she was perfect before, I can't complain.  I had to get a picture of her telling me what's up!
My dad with Alison, he is so cute with newborns.  They always love him.
We went up to Camp Steiner, a boys camp in the Uintas.   I let my child run around in a diaper in the lake.  Ya, white trash, but she was loving it.  She was running into the water as fast as she could, she tripped in face first a couple of times.  Thankfully, there has been no signs of Giardia...yet!  I can't believe the kids would play in it.  It was such cold water.  Steiner is the boys camp with the highest elevation, so it is pretty cold.  This was the only time of the day I was not wearing a hoodie!


That poor little Alison got so many kisses and hugs from Aja!  I was excited Aja was so soft and sweet with her.  I can only hope that is still the case in 5 months.
I went to see the 2nd parents!  They left on a cruise a couple days after I saw them.  Now that is the vacationing I should be doing!  Maybe next year when I am not pregnant.  I hope you had fun Kevin and Wendy.  


Desiree had a family shower at her house.  This is my fav cousin, we were roomies up at USU when I met Johnson.  She is due the end of September.  3 weeks to be exact.  She looks adorable, her belly looks like she strapped a basketball on under her shirt.  

The 2 pregos!  

3 comments:

Diana said...

I loved seeing you too! I can't wait to see your new little addition in a few months!! I just posted the pictures of us on my blog! Thanks for lunch.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I am jealous you were in Utah. I am loving Arizona and it is fun meeting new people but I sure do miss my family. My twin brother is getting married in December and I miss out on all of the planning. Sounds like you had a fun trip. You shouldn't need an invite to my blog, I think Kristi gave you the wrong address (it has an 's' at the end- thecroftsfamily.blogspot.com). Try that and let me know if it is still not working. Anywhoo... congrats on the baby again, way exciting!

The Airharts said...

I'm so bummed that we missed you in Utah! Lame! Looks like you had fun while you were there-keep us up to date when you find our what modle of baby you have in there!