Friday, September 19, 2008

A week at the Johnson's

Aja is just showing off her rolly legs and baby gut.  Mine is getting bigger than hers now, but for a while she looked more pregnant than me.  Here are some of her new activities...putting on our sunglasses, playing with Johns cell phone, and wearing his shoes.

Aja had a sick week as you can tell by the snot running down her face.  I love how she is clinging to her medicine in this pic.  She loves to carry her medicine bottles around and she will not let you take them away.  I have an addict in the making.

Aja holds her binky to the side of her mouth and tries to talk.  It comes out all slobbery sounding, not that you can understand her to begin with.  I think it is time to retire the "ginky" as she calls it.


We went swimming and sidewalk chalking at our condos.  Aja loves to draw!


Aja loves this little bunny.  She drags it around everywhere with her, including outside.  And then she forces you to kiss it.  It is gross, but she is just to cute to resist!  I try to wash it as much as she will allow me to sneak it away.


Johnson got a bee sting on his forehead while biking!  The bee got stuck in his helmet while he was biking and attacked.  A couple days later his left eye swelled up and it has been like that for a couple of days.  That is the third bee sting our family has had since moving to San Diego.  There are too many bees here.  And I have been pooped on twice by a bird.  Maybe we are just unlucky people!


4 comments:

The Airharts said...

AHhhh ha ha-The funny thing about that picture of Johns-is that I was looking on his forhead for a big red bite-I didnt even notice the swollen eye, because he is pulling faces like that in 90% of pictures! That sucks!

Tracy said...

AJA IS SO CUTE! Seriously she is beautiful. No wonder you are willing to kiss the sick bunny, I would be too and I am not even her mom.
By the by...I can't wait for our cute little grandkids. Now that you are having two girls and we have two boys the odds are increasing!
Love you guys and miss you tons!

Elisa said...

Yeah, I agree with Missy and Jake. I, too thought it was just another Eric face. Aja IS beautiful! And you guys were worried your kids wouldn't be cute?? Well, I guess you would wonder... with Eric as your husband. Okay, that's enough from sis.

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Wendy and Kevin came to dinner at my parents house on Sunday and Wendy was all equipped with pics of the grandkids! I could not believe how big Aja is getting! She is so beautiful (mini-Steph).

Anyway....guess I won't move to San Diego any time soon. I am extremely allergic to bees and am scared to death of them. Knowing my luck, I would be a magnet for bee stings.

Congrats on another girl! You sure make cute ones!!!!!!