Friday, February 20, 2009

"Gma" Rupp came to visit...

My mom came into town for a week to help me out.  It was really fun!  And now that she is gone I realized how nice it is to have help.  Thanks mom!



Johns and I went on a date on Valentine's Day and my mom watched the chillins for us.  The Vicks really got into her movie (Sisterhood of the traveling pants) and turned around to find Aja painting herself with waterproof mascara.  It took a couple of days to get it completely out of her eyebrows and eyelashes.  Luckily she still has both eyes!

Wendy sent a booklet of stickers to Aja for Valentine's Day and she plastered herself with them.  Her and my mom had fun sticking these all over her for a couple hours.  Thanks Wendy!

My mom and I snuck out one day to go walk along the beach!  It was a nice to get out of our little condo and get some fresh beach air.  Johns was a sweetheart and stayed home with both kids while trying to fix our clogged kitchen sink.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Those are some PRECIOUS pictures! I'm so glad your mom got to come and visit. Good luck keeping Abigail safe from Aja's "loves". Libby nearly killed Noelle several times!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Love the mascara pic of Aja... you know she had fun with that one! I also loved the pic of Abby pulling on her own hair... too funny! You have such adorable little girls!

Tracy said...

I love the Zoolander face!
She is so cute, do you still think she looks like Aja? post a newborn pic of Aja so I can compare (please!)
I am so glad the Vicks got to come out, I can't wait for my turn, why did I wait so long???