Thursday, February 5, 2009

Allow myself to introduce...myself. Abigail Elise Johnson


Abigail is here and lovin it. And she is adorably adorable. She was born on Monday Feb. 2 at 2:48 pm at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla California. Steph performed like a champ in the delivery (Johnson had a much less spectacular showing- he spent most of the time in the bathroom and then in the ER but thats a whole other ridiculous story) and is loving the fact that she is a now mommy of three kids. We decided that Abby and Aja look like little twiners as babies, but you can all be the judge of that. We love our new little addition to our family. And she's such a stinkin cutie!





10 comments:

The Airharts said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you guys! #2 is the best, and much easier. I want to hear about the ER johns!(ASAP) congrats you guys!

Diana said...

Yeah, she does look beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in two weeks! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! Especially her wrinkly knees! Congratulations guys!

Kristy said...

She is beautiful (just like her sister and mommy) We are so happy for you guys! Glad everything went well!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Congrats... She is so stinkin adorable! A family of four, how fun! I am sure your little Aja is lovin a little sis. Glad to hear all is going well! What about Johns in the ER?!?

Tracy said...

Congrats guys! I am so excited that at least the Steph and Abby part of the delivery went smoothly.
Love you guys!
Can't wait to see you soon!

Tracy said...

Also I looked at all those pictures your friends took, they are SO SO SO SO cute, but I noticed that you look like a visitor to the hospital not the one who just gave birth!!! You are a champ! I am pretty sure I didn't wear jeans and makeup and had cute hair and a cute shirt on all at the same time for at least a month or two!
Love you, you are such a babe!

Donny said...

Congrats on the new arival!!! That is just freakin awesome! Abigail, is really cute. You guys have a cute little fam! All you need is a man child so the Johns name can continue. Congrats again!!! Take care.

MBurt said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. She truly is beautiful. I want to ER story for sure. Next post! I love the name, hope you are all feeling rested.

HappyHodges said...

Congrats you guys! She is a doll! I am glad all went well! Good luck in the new adventure of parenting 2 kids!