Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our Christmas...

No terrified, crying, traumatized kid this year during the Santa visit! It was actually quite shocking. They seemed pretty happy about seeing him.

I had to get pictures of these snowflakes me and Johns cut out together. I don't think he has cut out a snowflake in like 20 years (that kind of makes us sound old). I begged him to help me do these, he was a good sport...kind of.


Aja's first snowman! She has been talking about doing one since the first snowfall and finally Johns took her out and they built one together and she can't stop talking about it.

Abby got a hair line fracture on her left leg (you can kind of see the cast coming out the bottom of her pants). But she has not let that stop her, she just crawls around like it has always been there. I am interested to see how long it takes her to crawl with two legs after the cast is taken off.



We got a real Christmas tree this year. I love the smell! But Johns is swearing off real trees from now on. We brought the first one home and it was to big. So Johns got to put it back on the car and get a 2nd one. He says we are going to buy a fake one after Christmas for next year. But I think if I give him a year to get over it, maybe he will agree to do a real one again next year...crossing my fingers.

1 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Looks like Ya'll are nice and settled in back here in Utah! Glad you had a fun Christmas! Your girls are growing so fast.. weren't we both just prego?!?!