Saturday, December 19, 2009

Temple Square Christmas Lights-a classic Utah activity that I so missed in San Diego!

Now this is a MUST for me at Christmas time! There are certain traditions that truly capture the spirit of the holiday, and this is one of them for me. It was so breath-taking and refreshing to be out in the crisp, fresh air cuddled up in winter gear. I never thought I would be saying this being my first winter after living in San Diego. But I loved it! And then hot chocolate at my Dad's office afterwards...it does not get better than this for me. I felt like a little kid again, except for the parts when my own kids were screaming. My kids actually loved it. Aja seems to be immune to the cold, she is refusing to give up her Cali girl way. She is not into the coat thing! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all our family and friends, we love you guys and are missing those of you we don't get to see over the holidays! God bless you!




0 comments: