Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hooray for holidays!

I am so excited for the upcoming holidays!  I have always loved holidays but it is extra fun now that we live out of state and it is a chance to take vaca!  My family is coming down over Thanksgiving weekend, which means they will get here tomorrow.  We are going to have 8 people staying in a 2 bedroom condo.  Sweet!  And then we are going to visit Utah over the Christmas holidays.  I will be very prego but that will not stop me from having fun (or sitting in a car twice for an 11 hour drive).  I also am planning on snowboarding, snowmobiling, and sledding when we go to Utah, I don't think Eric is so hip on the idea!  He will let me dream though.  I am having another ultrasound tomorrow which is cool.  I am measuring small in belly size (which I guess is not so cool, but I also measured small with Aja so I am not to worried about it) so I am going for another ultrasound.  I am always happy to see the new little one, it makes it worth it.  Here are some recent pics of us on the sky ride at the zoo, and that is about all we have going on here right now.  And as you can see there is no snow and green leaves on the trees!  It will be a shock to go to Utah!



Aja recently discovered pizza!  I don't know why my child has not had pizza before the age of almost 2 years old, but she loved it.  We found a Little Ceasars down here which we are stoked on...we are always fans of a $5 dinner.


2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Your crazy stevo-please no snowboarding, listen to your wise husband. Anyway..We are jealous of you guys being able to see your families so much. When are you coming to NC?

Tracy said...

Finally! A new post hurray... man is Aja this cute in real life or are you just a super photog? Prob actually both.
I miss you guys. If you have any friend time over Christmas I would of course LOVE to see you fools.
Have fun this week with your fam, your mom told me they were going down and I was so excited for you. Love you! Tray