Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aja's 2nd Birthday!

Aja had a birthday this last week and is 2 years old!  My kids are only going to be 2 years and a week apart.  Not very good planning on my part.  I have Christmas and then 3 weeks later I have 2 birthdays. Maybe I can combine their birthday parties.  Because kids are really cool about sharing stuff like that, right!  The highlight of the night was when Aja started her hair on fire!  It took her a minute to figure out the candle blowing thing. Once she figured it out we had to do it 10 times, she loved it.


She actually had more fun painting her face with the frosting than actually eating the cake.  She is more of an ice cream kind of girl.  We made her a bear cake because she has a thing for bears. She probably has 8 stuffed animal bears, and we have to take them everywhere with us.  


Here is the shocked look on her face when mom starting freaking because her hair was on fire. Luckily she didn't get hurt, it was really funny.  It is kind of hard to tell in this picture but the bottom middle part of her bangs are a melted black blob.  


We took her to the Wild Animal Park for her birthday!

I just had to add this picture.  Aja put my long white socks on, she thought she looked  pretty cool.  And this is her little guilty face because she knows she is not supposed to be playing on our computer.  Which means that is exactly what she spends half the day trying to do!


1 comments:

sarah sample said...

Happy Birthday sweet aja! And I cannot wait to hear about the new little one. Good luck and we love you all!