Monday, April 6, 2009

Bye San Diego, you will be missed!

It has been way to long!  Between moving and getting sucked in to the whole facebook thing, I have not had a chance to post on this.  Things are going good here in Cali.  Of course this week is perfect 75 degree weather and I am stuck in the house packing and cleaning.  And from what I hear I am moving home to snow next week.  Bummer! 

I just wanted to take the chance to say good bye and thanks to all our friends in San Diego...I will miss them a lot!  It is such a bitter-sweet event moving back home.  I am excited to be home with friends and family but sad to say goodbye to everyone here.  We have loved living here and I will miss it a lot.

This is Aja's BF, Heleyna!  They spend a lot of time playing together and Aja asks to play with her daily.  Every time we leave the house she says "layna's"?  She will miss her.

Ammo and Alison, thanks for making the attempt to see us one last time.  Hopefully we will be  making a trip to Santa Barbara soon.

Girls movie night!  I could never get enough of these.



Ms Heleyna and Aja hoping they could have a sleepover.  Heleyna just got a new bed!

Josh and Ariel, thank you again for all the wonderful pics you took for us.  Aja is going to miss Kayla and all her kisses.  We will miss you guys!

Bye Keddingtons!  You have such a cute family, good luck with the new baby.  Sorry we will miss seeing him.

This is all I could get out of Brad in a picture, so this is what he gets!

Dianna, it was fun being prego and baby shower buddies.  It is a blast having kids the same age! Thank you for letting me come hang out so much and for helping with Aja so often.  You and Brad are great parents, I learned a lot from you.  Good luck in New Jersey.

Sue and Cameo, I love you guys!  You were amazing friends and above all, a blast to hang out with.  You were two of my very first friends in San Diego and you made it such a good experience for me.  You were my family away from home.  Thanks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph - We're going to miss you guys! Thanks for the memories. I'm glad you got the nose picking picture of Brad in there. Serves him right. At least you didn't get him pretending to be pregnant. Enjoy Salt Lake!