Thursday, January 15, 2009

#2 The Farnsworth Christmas

We went to the Farnworth extended family Christmas party the first night we were home. Then we spent Christmas day over at the Farnsworths.  We had an amazing Christmas breakfast as always.  I overate as usual.  Even thinking about there carmel pull aparts makes my mouth water.  Or maybe I am just hungry and don't have any room in my torso for food right now. Probably a little of both.







We went sledding which was a blast.  I have not been sledding in at least 2 years.  I will definitely need to get more of this in next winter.  I sandwiched Abby between Aja and Johns and it worked out just fine.  I don't quite know how Aja felt about it.  It was always a battle to get her on the sled, and then at the bottom she would be all smiles and say again.



Aja hung out on this horse for like 3 hours one day.  And after discovering it, she would run out of her room every morning, run up to the horse saying "nay".  Too bad they don't make these things anymore.  She couldn't get enough!


1 comments:

The Airharts said...

Hey I've seen those horses at babies/toysRus-obviously they are an updated version, but hey they are just as fun. Hey johns did you hear about the US airways crash today in new york-crazy-geese hu.