Thursday, January 15, 2009

#3 The Johnson Christmas

We had a big family Christmas party at the Johnsons, and then spent the rest of our time with them up at the cabin.  Which is always the best.  It wasn't the usual snowmobiling, snowboarding event for me due to pregnancy.  But Johns got to go rip up some snow!  It was a winter wonderland up there, it was beautiful.






The boys went on an all day snowmobiling trip.  They were gone for about 7 hours.  I am sure they spent half of that digging each other out of the powder.  But they had a great time.  It shows on the after-event hairdo's 2 pictures down. OK- so Johns hair doesn't look any different, but does it ever?  I think it is permanently cemented into one position.  But his face shows his excitement-in a scary sort of way...



Aja loved Penny (Elisa and Cody's dog).  Of course!  All my children are going to love animals and are going to gang up on me with Johnson.  They are going to beg and beg (which Johnson has already started doing) and I am going to end up with more animals than children.  I have got to hold strong.  Penny is a beautiful lab though.  And she is full of energy, which Aja loves.



0 comments: