Thursday, January 15, 2009

#4 Last, but not least Christmas

We had the chance to see most of our BF's over the holidays.  It was a partay as usual!  The boys didn't want to pose in the picture with us, so unfortunately not all of our hubbies are in the pics. Thanks again everybody for meeting up with us.  Seeing our friends made us even more excited to move back to Utah (whenever that day will come).  We will hopefully be making an announcement within the next few months.  I am 35 weeks along in these pictures.  So I am lovin them.  I can ever get enough of those prego pictures!




1 comments:

Diana said...

I'm sure the rest of your holiday was fantastic, but this personally takes the cake! I don't know how I feel about me holding the baby! It's not like I'm the one with the most kids. I'm not really even a baby person anymore! AHHH I don't think I can run from the fact that yes, I am prego AGAIN! I'm just glad you go before me. Yes, you do look GREAT ready to deliver and all. This night was SO much fun. I can't wait to do the pizza thing again. Next, time you will have to try my cookies, they really were fab! Good luck in a few weeks! I can't wait to be kept posted on the delivery. Love ya