Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE FOUR CHRISTMASES- #1 The Rupp Christmas

We had four Christmases this year...I wouldn't say they were quite as chaotic as the four chrismases in the movie (especially because I haven't seen it yet) but they had to have been pretty darn close.  We had a lot of fun at the Rupps.  There were about 20 of us staying at my parents...meaning there was always something going on.  AdriAnne was in town with her family of 7 people.  It was fun to be able to spend so much time with them.  I haven't seen them for over a year.


You can't have Christmas in Utah without seeing the classic temple square lights!  It was the first time this year I really felt like it was Christmas.


Johns went snowboarding with the boys.  It was Johns, Jared Garner, and my brother Josh.  They had powder up to their waists.  Johns was in heaven!  I think they all spent a couple hours of the day digging themselves out of a tree well.


This is AdriAnne, my oldest sister.  I don't think a lot of my friends have had the chance to meet her.  Her family lives in New Mexico.  And I never stop hoping that they will eventually move back to Utah.  It was fun to see them over the holidays. 


Jasorama and Hezaroo!

This is my beautiful sis, Rachel, and her boyfriend, Tanner Leishman.  These little goofballs are getting pretty serious.  And I would not be surprised if we had a wedding this year in my family. They have a ton of fun together, and really adore each other.  Ooooh, the good ol' days of dating!






0 comments: